Among all the names for boys we highlight Apollo. You will find in our search engine all the meanings of baby names.
Apollo is the Greek name of the god of the arts of the day and the Sun, son of Zeus and Leto, who is represented as a beautiful young man.
It comes from apollon, from apo: "far away" and ollymi: "perish". It means "the one who drives away death." It can also be related to the verb apollumi: "destroy", and even with the German word apfel: "apple", among other possible etymological origins
April, the 21st
- Antonio Gaudí, Spanish architect (1852-1926)
- Antonio Machado, Spanish poet (1875-1939)
- Antoni Tàpies, Spanish Informalist painter and sculptor (1923)
- Antonio Gala, Spanish playwright and novelist (1936)
- Antonio Banderas, actor from Malaga (1960)
- Antonio López Moreno, Spanish musician (1984-).
Drawings of the name Apollo coloring page printable game
Apollo: pictures of the names coloring page printable game
Drawing of the name Apollo coloring page printable game
Drawing with the name Apollo coloring page printable game
Drawings of the names. Apollo name to color and print